Electric Bike &
Relax. Have Fun. Explore.
Book Your Electric Rental Today
Our electric bikes and scooters deliver a smooth, fun, comfortable ride. They’re quiet and gentle on the environment yet powerful enough to help you easily conquer Sedona’s hills.
All Rentals include:
- Free self-guided tours via our Google Maps.
- Tell us your interests and we’ll help guide you.
- Cell phone holders, bungees, & water bottle holders on all ebikes.
- Cleaned and disinfected helmets & vehicles.
- Complimentary bottled water.
2-Hour Electric Bike Rentals
2-Hour Electric Scooter Rentals
We've Got Answers
You ride our electric bikes 3 ways.
- Regular pedaling, no motor assist (boring).
- Pedal assisted which means the bike will help you as much or as little as you want.
- All throttle, no pedaling. Just Go!
NO! If you can ride a bike, you can ride a scooter.
Height: At least 5’2”. You can be shorter on a scooter. The handlebars will just be higher up.
Weight: E-Bikes – 320lbs maximum. E-Scooters – 320lbs maximum.
Age: Minimum – 14yrs
Physical Condition: You have to have average balance and be able to stand for up to 20 minutes at a time.
Unfortunately, our insurance does not allow us to provide you with rentals or tours if you are pregnant.
Please give us a call if you have any questions about this – (601) 274-4489.
The National Forest Service prohibits electric bikes on any trails.
Wear appropriate clothing for the current weather conditions. Be comfortable (remember you’ll have your picture taken too). Sunscreen is highly recommended.
No. We’re enjoying the outdoors and social distancing is natural while riding. If you rent an electric bike or scooter, always have a mask with you if you decide to stop and shop or eat.
Prefer to Explore With a Guide?
Check out our fun and informative guided tours. You’ll get the same incredible riding experience with friendly local guides leading the way.